Happy 7th birthday, dear blog, I still love you!

Just yesterday my dear blog turned 7! I thought I'd write a short post to celebrate this and to also share with you that I'll be blogging more this year. Wow, 7 years I ago I started blogging. And I can still feel the lump in my throat after hitting the 'publish' button. I was nervous what everybody was going to the think about me blogging. My bosses, my colleagues and all the people out there. Even after 7 years, it still is a thing to send out my musings via the interwebs. But I must say I've always enjoyed doing it. And I love getting positive and negative comments on the posts.
The last years have been busy and blogging has been slow. But I have been blogging, for instance on the Dutch blog Frankwatching. And I hope to start blogging soon on MarketingFacts, another great Dutch blogging platform as well. More blogposts will show up on my own blog as well.

So, happy birthday, my dear blog! I still love you and will show you more love this year.

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times