The Problem with Intranets

I really like the way Socialcast is sharing their vision on the workplace of the future. Every Tuesday they share an interesting infographic about an interesting topic related to their vision (and product). They call it #e2sday. The last one was about the intranet. I thought I'd share it with you because I recently wrote a post about why intranet is so hard and... why it can be easy as well.


I was curious which sources they used to set up this infographic. It struck me the sources were pretty old! Which is not the same as outdated, to be sure. The problem with the intranet is an old(er) problem for sure.
I agree with the statements made in this nice visual. What I tried to do in my posts is ask: But why does this happen? Why is information not up-to-date on traditional intranets? Why is it unclear what the strategy and intention of intranet is? Etc.
Hope you enjoy and learn from this nice infographic!

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times