Are You Coming to the Intranet Conference? #intra11 #intranet

I just wanted to make some noise for one of the largest Intranet conferences in the world. I've been there twice (to give a breakout session) and can say this conference is one of the best I've ever attended. The location is great, the people are super, the content is inspiring, the food is good, etc. This year I'm one of the organizers of the conference and I hope we can live up to the expectations... ;-)

Are you coming to the Intranet Conference (Dutch: Congres Intranet)? I hope you are. You can find the program here in English or Dutch. I think we have really nice list of keynote speakers. Dion Hinchcliffe, Jane McConnell, Martin White and Tony Byrne. Big thinkers and inspiring speakers in the intranet space. As the program shows, we're taking a bit broader approach to intranet than the previous years. So we'll focus on the traditional intranet, but also on social intranet, social media, enterprise 2.0 and social business.
Peter Hinssen will lead us through the day and I'm sure his experience and humor will give us a great time together.
The set of breakouts we set up are very interesting as well. They help you relate to your specific situation, focusing on different market segments, intranet approaches and platforms

Please leave a comment if you're coming. And also leave a comment if you're not coming. I'd love to hear why.

By the way, if you want to get an impression of the 2009 and 2010 conference, please read these posts (2009 and 2010).

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times