Context Organiser

Talking about 'context', tools like Context Organizer are trying to offer context to knowledge workers. I was asked to evaluate Context Organizer for the Web the other day. (They found me using LinkedIn, which was a wonderful first-time experience.)

Context Organizer reminds me of Pertinence and Copernic. The basic idea is they want to help you cope with all the information you get by summarizing the information for you. What struck me was the fact that they really want to integrate their tool in all much-used knowledge worker tools, like Office and browsers. They even have a Firefox addon!
I'll tell you more about this tool in a little while.

Comments

  1. Did you ever get into the product use? what did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me! I just posted my evaluation. Hope it's helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Just log in using one of the formats and if you want me to get back to you. Otherwise comment anonymously.

Popular posts

Keep the Intranet Small

Enterprise 2.0 Research

Innovation in Turbulent Times